If you are a current University of Liverpool student, why not take advantage of our free membership scheme to get huge discounts on upcoming performances at The Tung Auditorium.
Membership benefits include:
- Access £3 or £5 tickets for most events (discounts of up to £20!)
- Be the first to hear about student offers including free tickets
- Opportunities to meet others and make friends
- Plus the many proven wellbeing benefits of listening to live music!
University of Liverpool student membership
Membership added to basket
If the problem persists, please contact our box office by email at [email protected]
How to join:
1. To get started, add the membership to your basket by clicking on the link above and then 'checkout'
2. Enter your name and email address
3. You'll need to enter your Student ID within your account to validate your membership. To do this please login to your account once you have set it up via the 'My account' link in the top right corner of our website
4. Under the 'Details' tab, enter your University of Liverpool student ID number. Any student membership scheme tickets booked without a student ID will not be valid
5. You will receive a welcome email within the next 48 hours
6. Once you have entered your student ID, you will be able to book a ticket with the following instructions.
If you have already have a Tung Auditorium account, please follow above step 3 onwards.
How to book a ticket:
1. When you are ready to book your ticket, make sure you are logged in to your account
2. Select the event you would like to attend, click on 'book tickets' and enter 1 standard ticket (selecting your chosen seat if required)
3. Continue, and the discounted ticket price will appear (including saving made)
4. Pay for your ticket and you'll receive a confirmation email plus your e-tickets by email
5. You can either print your e-ticket or just show it on the door on your mobile device and it will be scanned.
If you have any queries, please email us on [email protected]
Events with student membership scheme tickets available:
Please click on the below links to find out more about the events included, and to book. All student member tickets are subject to availability.
- Sunday 4 December, 2.30pm: Liverpool University Music Society Orchestra (Student member tickets £3, non-members tickets £5 plus booking fee)
- Wednesday 7 December, 8pm: Klezmer-ish (Student member tickets £5, non-members tickets £14 plus booking fee)
- Sunday 11 December, 4pm: Manchester Collective: Places We Know (Student member tickets £5, non-members tickets £10/20 plus booking fee)
- Friday 16 December, 7.30pm: Liverpool University Music Society Ensembles (Student member tickets £3, non-members tickets £5 plus booking fee)
- Saturday 17 December, 7.30pm: Liverpool Welsh Choral: Festive Fanfare (Student members tickets £5, non-members tickets £20 plus booking fee)
Also take a look at our free lunchtime concert series, every term-time Wednesday at 1pm.
Student Membership Scheme Terms and conditions:
This offer is available to current University of Liverpool students only, you will be required to enter your student ID number to verify your membership. Any memberships purchases made without a valid ID will be declined.
Only 1 discounted ticket will be available per student per event. If you arrange to go with friends you can all become members to get discounted tickets.
Discounted tickets are subject to availability, and will be available to the first students that book them.
Tickets are non-transferable, and subject to our Booking terms and conditions.